Family Photography in Utah

The Juarez Family
So, this is the Juarez Family.  They are just the coolest family. Really. I have a few favorite families to take pictures of and this family is one of them.  If I said they were my favorite then the other families might never ask me to take their pics and I would be out of a job.  So, that being said this family is so much fun!  This is the most recent one and the other two are from last year.

This wonderful family makes being a Utah County Family photographer a piece of cake. I can't wait to take the family photographs again.

OK Janet, what is your secret to youth?  You could pretty much be these kids' sister....for real!





1 comment:

  1. Hawaii professional photographers on Maui | Kauai | Oahu | Big Island.
    Specializing in Family Portrait Photography, Wedding Photography, Engagement Photography, Couples Photography, Maternity Photography, Fashion Photography. Waikiki family photographers

    ReplyDelete